1. Are your salsas spicy? Which is spicier?
Our two salsas are made in-house daily using fresh ingredients. The Salsa Verde is made with Habenero Peppers and our Salsa Rojo is made with Chile de Arbollé. Many people feel our Verde salsa is the spiciest of the two – but both are pretty mild.
2. Do your Aguas Frescas, served by the gallon, come with cups?
Yes – we’ll provide 10 plastic cups per gallon for serving. They are served chilled but we recommend serving them over ice, as well.
3. Are your tortillas gluten-free?
YES, and they are made in-house daily at all locations. However, we cannot guarantee that they will not come into contact with other products that contain gluten during food preparation.
4. Can I order sides like Rice, Beans or your famous Elotes a-la carte?
Absolutely – you can order any of our sides we serve in the restaurant a-la-carte with your large group order.
5. Can I buy Tortillas a-la-carte?
Absolutely – we sell our famous Tortillas by the dozen for only $8 – but since they’re made fresh by hand by our Tortilla experts, we request a minimum of 12 hours notice, please.
6. What serving utensils, etc. come with my order – is that extra?
We’ll set your group up with everything you’ll need for your fiesta – 6 ‘’ plates, meal-kits including plastic forks and spoons, napkins and large serving utensils. And it’s all included when you order La Ventana By-The-Pound!
7. Do you cater private events?
8. Do all locations offer Pick Up By The Pound?
Yes! All of our locations offer group packages.
9. How many tacos does 1lb of meat/veggies make?
Each order by-the-pound makes about 10 tacos.
10. I don’t like Cilantro! Can I customize my order?
All toppings/sauces come on the side already – however, if you want us to hold anything off of your order, just ask!
11. Can I order by the ½ pound?
We offer our meats/veggies by the pound. They’re so delicious, we’re confident you won’t have much left when your fiesta is over!
12. Oh no! I forgot to order Breakfast Tacos for my office this morning! How much notice do I need?
Since all of our ingredients are made fresh, and tortillas hand-made in-house, we would prefer 12 hour notice on all orders. However, we’ll see what we can do and try to accommodate all orders. Just call us at 214-336-2775.